We are accredited by the American Council of Higher Education and Accreditation Intergovernmental Organization and with Legal Status of the United States and Colombia.
Jesus heals and sets free
1. Jesus proclaims the arrival of the Kingdom of God, heals and frees from evil spirits. Mt 4, 23-25; Lk 6, 17-19
2. Jesus heals many possessed. This has a public and mass character. Mt 8, 16; Mk 1, 32-39
3. The cast out demons have knowledge about Jesus. Lk 4, 33-37; Mk 1, 23-28
4. Jesus frees the possessed and forces the demons into some pigs. Possession can have a multiple character – some evil spirits can lodge in a man. Mt 8, 28-34; Mc 5, 1-20; Lk 8, 26-39
5. Jesus cast out seven demons from Mary Magdalene. Mk 16, 9
6. Jesus drives out a demon from the woman’s daughter. Mc 7, 25-30; Mt 15, 21-28
7. Jesus exorcises on the Sabbath – drives out the spirit of sickness. Lk 13, 10-13
8. Jesus continues to heal and deliver despite a death threat. Lk 13, 31-32
9. Jesus expels an evil spirit from a mute who then recovers the word. He is accused by the Pharisees that he does it in the power of Beelzebul. Mt 9, 32-38; Mk 3, 20-27
10. Jesus expels a demon that is the author of blindness and dumbness. He says that he drives out demons by the Spirit of God. Mt 12, 22-30
11. The expulsion of demons is a sign of the arrival of the Kingdom of God. Lk 11, 14-20; Lk 7, 18-23
II The disciples of Jesus free from demons
1. Twelve Apostles called by Jesus to expel demons. Mt 10, 1-8; Lk 9, 1; Mark 3, 14-19; Mk 6, 7
2. The disciples of Jesus deliver and heal. Lk 10, 17-20
3. The exorcisms of the disciples do not always end with success – some demons are expelled by prayer and fasting. The ministry of liberation demands knowledge and asceticism. Lk 9, 37-43; Mk 9, 14-29
4. After Jesus was resurrected, he entrusts the Apostles to continue freeing demons. Mk 16, 15-18
5. The ministry of liberation is continued after the Resurrection of Jesus. Mk 6, 12-13
6. The liberation by Apostles has a public and common character. I am 5, 16
7. The Apostles free from demons, what people consider as the truth of faith. Acts 5:12-16
8. Saint Peter teaches that Jesus has come to deliver from demonic power. I am 10, 38
9. Other Christians such as Saint Paul join the liberation ministry. Saint Paul expels a demon from a slave who, pronouncing oracles, produced money for her masters. Acts 16: 16-24
10. It was enough to apply the handkerchiefs or aprons of Saint Paul to the sick, and this drives away illnesses and makes evil spirits come out. Acts 19:11-12
11. Philip casts out the demons in Samaria. Acts 8, 6-7
DEGREE IN EXORCISM
• Exorcism and the exorcist.
• Demonic phenomenology.
• History of exorcism in Christianity.
• SD scale of degrees of possession and influence.
• Special cases of possession.
• Canonical Legislation.
• The Saint Benedict medal.
• Methods of Biblical Interpretation I
• Biblical Exegesis.
• Exorcism in the Old Testament.
• Theological Sum, by Saint Thomas Aquinas I
• Biblical hermeneutics.
• The Darkness in the Exorcism.
• Exorcism and Psychiatry I
• Latin I